All Saints' Church - Great Steeping
A riverside church standing in ancient fields. Built in 1748, this riverside church stands proudly on lush marshland.
It is surrounded by a complex and undisturbed Medieval field system, revealed by aerial photography.
Its distinctively Georgian design is elegant yet simple – essentially just a nave topped with an attractive wooden bell turret.
020 7213 0660
VenueAll Saints' Church - Great Steeping
Old Church Lane, Great Steeping, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5PR
Road directions: 3 miles south east of Spilsby, off the B1195
Nearest station : 3 miles (4.8 kms) from Thorpe Culvert station
- All Saints' Church at All Saints' Church, Haugham
- Church of St John the Baptist at Church of St John the Baptist, Yarburgh
- St Benedict's Church at St Benedict's Church, Haltham-on-Bain
- St Botolph's Church at St Botolph's Church, Skidbrooke
- St George's Church at St George's Church, Goltho
- St Helen's Church at St Helen's Church, Little Cawthorpe
- St Martin’s Church at St Martin’s Church, Waithe
- St Mary's Church at St Mary's Church, North Cockeringham
- St Michael's Church at St Michael's Church, Burwell
- St Peter's Church at St Peter's Church, Kingerby
- The ArChWay Project