Visit Lincoln's Tourism Survey Results Preview - Read a short preview of the current COVID-19 impact based on the latest business survey from Visit Lincoln.
With so much change happening it’s sometimes hard to know how your business situation compares to others. Read a short preview of the current COVID-19 impact based on our latest business survey.
- 70% of (surveyed) businesses have temporarily closed because of coronavirus.
- 80% of (surveyed) businesses have furloughed the majority of their staff.
- No one has applied for the Business Interruption Loan Scheme, but 80% have pursued the business grants.
- Your short term issues: managing cancellations and rebookings.
- Your long term issues: marketing support to keep visitors engaged.
The survey closes on Friday (17 April). If you’ve not done it yet please take five mins to answer the questions .
Visit Lincoln has teamed up with the Greater Lincolnshire LEP and Lincolnshire County Council on this survey. We’ve pulled all our questions into one place – and we hope this will make it easier for you.
Telling us what you need means we can ask for the right support from DCMS and VisitEngland.
We’ll also share the results with district councils. The best thing we can do during this crisis is to keep talking to each other – so please take a few mins to answer our questions.