County-wide call for marketing content! During this challenging time we want to work together to keep Lincolnshire in the minds of visitors and residents, so we are asking you to send in your videos and photographs for our marketing.
Therefore, our marketing strategy will champion the people within tourism businesses who make our county so great. We want to make sure your voice is still heard despite businesses temporarily closing.
Visit Lincoln and Visit Lincolnshire wants you to share your stories and business updates. This means we can communicate them to visitors and residents who follow our digital marketing.
We hope this will help people feel better connected to Lincolnshire, access the latest information and remind them to plan a visit in the future.
- Video of your business and what makes it so great. We are looking for three different video themes and you can download the guide sheet here for hints and tips .
- Informative: an introduction to your business and what you have on offer
- Storytelling: discover new things and get people interested in what’s on offer
- Behind the scenes: team spirit
- Real-time photographs: we’re not looking for stock images but real photos of your business that represent what visitors would be seeing and experiencing if they were with you.
- What your business is doing in the face of Coronavirus (opening hours, home delivery, community spirit etc)