Coronavirus Update: Event Cancellations and business closures across Lincoln and Lincolnshire during COVID-19 pandemic.
UK citizens are now being ordered to stay in their homes in a bid to stop the spread of coronavirus. The Government has said people will only be allowed to leave their home for very limited purposes.
23 March 2020: UK citizens are now being ordered to stay in their homes in a bid to stop the spread of coronavirus. The Government has said people will only be allowed to leave their home for very limited purposes.
20 March 2020: Boris Johnson has ordered pubs, cafes, bars, restaurants, night clubs, gyms, cinemas and leisure centres to close.
Businesses closed until further notice
List updated 23 March 2020
- Lincoln Tour Bus
- Lincoln’s Visitor Information Centre
- International Bomber Command Centre – Gardens remain open Saturday 09.00 – 17.00 to allow you to pay your respects until Government advice recommends full closure.
- Lincoln Castle
- Bells Tea Shop
- The Collection
- Museum of Lincolnshire Life
- The Usher Gallery
- Lincolnshire Archives
- Gainsborough Old Hall
- Lincoln Odeon
- Lincoln Guildhall
- New Theatre Royal Lincoln – All productions postponed
- Doddington Hall – Access to the Hall itself has been restricted until further notice and all events are either cancelled or postponed until the end of June.
- Lincoln Cathedral – The shop and refectory are now shut and public services have been suspended until further notice. All bookings and events have been cancelled until the end of May. The Cathedral is open, they have suspended admission tickets and are now by donation only.
- Jump INC closed until Friday 20th March, reduced entry fee on reopening
- LPAC – Expected to close until June
- Sam Scorer Gallery – closed from now for the next four months
- Washingborough Hall Hotel
- Rand Farm Park
- Bransby Horses
- Hill Holt Wood
List updated 23 March 2020
- Access Lincoln Lunchtime Leg Stretch cancelled until further notice
- SLHA Guided Tours cancelled until further notice
- Cosy Club Easter event cancelled
- All Lincoln Castle events planned to take place until the end of March
- All Doddington Hall events planned to take place until the end of June
- Discover Lincolnshire Weekend events – Discover Lincolnshire Weekend will now be taking place in a different way to encourage people to visit the city and county once the pandemic is over.
- Countryside Lincs at the Lincolnshire Showground is postponed until further notice
- The Summer Ball at Lincoln Minster School has been cancelled
- HotPod Yoga cancelled until further notice
- Street Food Festival
- Lincoln BIG Mini Day
- Lincoln BIG Classic Car Event
- Lincoln Bike Fest
The Bailgate Post Office and Watson’s pharmacy are remaining open, however, please check each morning as the situation is changing day-by-day.
If your business is closing due to the Coronavirus or you are having to cancel or postpone events planned to take place in the coming weeks, please get in touch and let us know.