A message from Visit Lincoln's Interim CEO, Charlotte Goy, on the workplace continuity plan relevant for Visit Lincoln partners and local businesses. Keep in touch during Coronavirus.
During this challenging time we’re following the Government’s official advice by working remotely away from the office – but we want to reassure all our partners that we are still available and working hard to keep Lincolnshire in the minds of visitors and residents.
We are here for our partners and to champion your business. Here is some information which we hope will help you keep in touch with Visit Lincoln.
Charlotte Goy, Interim CEO of Visit Lincoln
Office & Partner Meeting update
- From the Wednesday 18th March all Visit Lincoln staff will be working remotely away from the office.
- We will still have access to emails and the phone lines are still active:
- Keep up to date by following @VisitLincolnBiz on twitter and also LinkedIn . You can also ask to be added to our Business Newsletter .
- We have cancelled non-essential face to face meetings and will be replacing them with video calls or phone calls instead. If you’d like to set one up please email us to arrange.
- We have cancelled all partner meetings until further notice and will be in touch about future plans. We still intend to speak regularly with our business partners and are open to suggestions about the best ways to do this (please let us have your suggestions by email).
- The team will be having daily video conference calls to discuss important issues.
- We are reviewing progress and hope to be back in the office and at meetings as soon as a green light is given.