Join Rand Farm Park every day this half term for Lincolnshire’s Pumpkin Festival to date!
A full pumpkin experience complete with pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, Skeleton’s Bobby & Wilma, farmyard animals, outdoor play and so much more!
Included in your admission:
- Visit the pumpkin Patch
- Meet Skeleton Characters, Bobby & Wilma, and join their daily shows
- Receive a FREE pumpkin for every paying child
- Leave your mess at Rand Farm and carve your pumpkins at their patch
- Meet the animals on the farm
- Conquer the outdoor play area
- Ride the heights of the Skyrider
- Indoor soft play
Toddler Pumpkin Festival
Mid-week, parents with young children can visit to pick a pumpkin from the patch during the quieter hours between 10:00 and 14:00. From 17th – 21st October, join in for the Toddler Pumpkin Festival.
Pumpkins after dark
Rand Farm Park are keeping their gates open for one night only and inviting you to join for a family-friendly pumpkin picking session in the dark!
Have you got your skeleton moves ready for the Devilsome Disco at Rand Farm Park’s After-Dark party? Rand Farm Park is hosting a one-night-only after party at their Pumpkin Festival this year – Lincolnshire’s biggest pumpkin festival to date.