Part of the Spa Trial, a multi user route from Horncastle to Woodhall Spa. It follows the line of an old railway. Part of the route runs close to the Horncastle canal.
- Linked to Public Transport
- Dog Friendly
The Spa Trial is located along Coronation Walk, Horncastle, and continues on to Woodhall Spa which is a further three miles. The car park on Coronation Walk is tarmac with dedicated parking for disabled users. There is also a car park at the southern end of this route which is compact stone.
The path surface consists of tarmac and compacted stone.
- Steepest uphill section: 1:10 (10%) for a distance of 13m
- Steepest downhill; section: 1:10 (10%) for a distance of 13m
- Narrowest point: The path is over one metre wide
- Greatest cross slope: 1:10 (10%) for a distance of seven metres