The Lincolnshire Wolds is a huge playground for kids both young and old! Here is a great selection of ideas from the Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service that'll get your family walking through the wonderful landscapes of Lincolnshire.
Walking Trails in Lincolnshire
All of the guides below contain not only the walking route but the story of where you are. Take your family on an adventure through the wildlife and history of the Lincolnshire Wolds with these great themed guides.
Lincolnshire Wolds Walks
A great selection of “Wolds Walks” that start in picturesque villages.
- In Ore of Our Past (Nettleton – 5 miles)
- A Walk for All Seasons (Belchford – 4½ miles)
- In the Shadow of Juicetrump (Belchford – 4½ miles)
- In the Footsteps of Roman Legions (Fulletby – 7 miles)
- A Walk for all Ages (South Thoresby – 5 miles)
- Round Binbrook (Binbrook – 2 or 3 miles)
- Babbling Brooks and Becks (Binbrook – 7 miles)
- Paths, Ponds and a Priory (Binbrook – 5½ miles)
- In the Footsteps of Kolkr Goulceby & Asterby – 2 x 3 miles)
- On Foot from Fotherby (Fotherby 2 x 6 miles)
- A Walk on the Wild Side (Ludford – 7 miles)
- In the Footsteps of Tennyson (Bag Enderby 2 or 5¼ miles)
A selection of walks that begin in the market towns of Louth, Alford and Market Rasen.
- Hills and Hamlets (Louth – 6½ miles)
- Round Louth Walk (Louth – 2, 6 or 14 miles)
- Vales and Views (Louth – 7½ miles)
- On Top of the Wolds (Louth – 5½ miles)
- Two Churches and a Canal (Navigation Walk Louth – 6 or 8½ miles)
- To Legsby and Linwood and Back (Market Rasen – 3½, 4½ or 5¾ miles)
- Walks in Woods (Market Rasen – 7 or 8 miles)
- Cricket Fields to Green Lanes (Market Rasen – 4 or 5½ miles)
- Following Woods and Mills (Market Rasen – 3½ or 9 miles)
- A Route with a View (Market Rasen – 6½ or 9½ miles)
- Around Historic Alford (Alford – 2 miles)
- Well Walk (Alford – 8 miles)
- Ramble to Rigsby (Alford – 5 miles)
More Walking and Cycling Resources In Lincolnshire
Find more information about walking and cycling in the Lincolnshire Wolds at